Friday 9 January 2009

Best Blogs

I think Mari Torii’s Blog is the best blog because it has a lot of useful information and links. In “Spa in New Zealand”, some different points between Japan and New Zealand how to take a hot spring is explained. I think it’s very interesting information! There are also some warnings in the blog, so it’s worth reading. Pictures are also beautiful .

Second, I think Yuka Kato’s Blog is good because it’s very long. In “Summer Vacation”, I could understand how she enjoyed summer vacation. The blog also has a lot of information about Bath in Britain, for example, food, shopping, and animals. I enjoyed reading them. I like Tohoshinki too, same as her.

Third, I think Ayaka Niinomi’s Blog is good because pictures are my favorite. In “Food in New Zealand”, the picture of ice cream is very cute and the blog tells me a lot about New Zealand’s food. Her blog made me want to go to New Zealand soon. I got to know that sea food and fruits are delicious, so I would like to try them.

No comments: